Quiet and comfortable
Standards redefined: revamped acoustics and fit make C4 PRO CARBON, C4 PRO and C4 BASIC the quietest and most comfortable flip-up helmets that SCHUBERTH has ever built. Thanks to optimised neck padding and noise reduction around the mechanical attachments, the C4 PRO achieves approx. 85 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a naked motorcycle.
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses
- Helmet fits safely and comfortably: the Coolmax® interior is Öko-Tex 100-certified, removable and washable
- Superior air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation
The Coolmax® lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit of the helmet. The fabrics are washable, anti-bacterial and quick-drying. The seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses make the helmet extremely comfortable to wear. Good air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the helmet wearer. Of course the lining is certified in accordance with Öko-Tex 100, as well as removable and washable.
- A complex multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell ensures a pleasant flow of air.
- Inlets in the forehead and lower visor areas ensure a high level of air circulation and help keep your head cool.
Extra-large anti-fog insert lens
Preventing fogging has never been so simple thanks to the Pinlock® anti-fog insert lens.
- Wide field of vision even in a sporty riding position.
- Optical class 1: visor (no distortion) with quick-change function
- Integrated sun visor, freely adjustable in seconds
- PINLOCK120® anti-fog insert lens comes as standard: the ultimate PINLOCK® anti-fog insert lenses for optimum performance
Plug & play
Compatible with the SC1 STANDARD and ADVANCED communication systems as standard including:
- Integrated antenna.
- Preinstalled loudspeaker.
- Optimal Bluetooth® and radio reception.
High-tech where safety is concerned: The helmet shell
The unique manufacturing methods used for helmet shells at SCHUBERTH ensure low weight while retaining optimum stability. Direct Fibre Processing (DFP) is one of SCHUBERTH’s innovations. It involves an endless spool of glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and blown into a mould. A precisely defined quantity of resin is added to the preform and it is then compressed at high pressure in a heated mould to create an exceptionally high-strength helmet shell.
The multi-part construction of the inner shell allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
Always a clear view
In order to guarantee our customers the best possible riding and wearing experience, we have included a PINLOCK anti-fog insert lens as standard with our C4 BASIC.
Precise Fit. Secure Fit
The motorcycle helmet complies with Australian standards and is available in sizes XS to 3XL which means the helmet is suitable for head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.